The assembly was widely organized through Asia as there were over 300 delegates from countries of Philippine,
The MUNA 2009 consists of 4 committees regarding to its issues that are facing the world. The four committees are “Disarmament and International Security Committee”, “Economic and Financial Committee”, “Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee” and “Economic and Social Council”. There were delegates representing 30 countries and Rotaractors who represented Chairperson or DAIS of the committee.
As leaving for MUNA 2009 from UB on 8th of August, 2009, our 15 days of long journey had started. We reached our destination which was
on 12th of August. We had only one day to start MUNA 2009, the organizing team held a workshop for delegates from Guangzhou .
The event lasted for 4 days. Through these 4 days of assembly, we made a big investment for our future and gained a lifetime experience.
What we gained:
1. Learned to think globally and act globally
2. Learned how to work as a team
3. More efficient way of speaking, plus lobbying and debating and some diplomatic skills
4. Gained broader understanding of different cultures; Cultural exchange
5. Built a friendship and developed a global network of partnership
On 15th of August, The International night was organized. We represented our home country;
We are fully proud that we introduced our home country intensively to other cultures. Our achievements from MUNA 2009 are:
1. Certificate: “Most Creative Booth” awarded to delegates from
2. Certificate: “Outstanding delegates” awarded to Tergel and Dorjpagma
3. Certificate: “Best representative country” awarded to delegates from
We, delegates from
The Future Rotary is in our hands.
THANK YOU FOR YOU KIND SUPPORT